Caroline has taken to nursing really well, and by the looks of it, I am feeding her straight cream! I have been exhausted because she wakes about every 2 hours to nurse at night and then she wants to be rocked back to sleep, giving me about 1 hour at a time to sleep before I have to get up again, but the last few nights she has done pretty well at going back to sleep on her own. She is having more awake time during the day with kicking and looking around, and she has even cooed a few times, giving me the ulitmate thrill! I am convinced that she has even smiled at me 2 times, and won't hear otherwise. Caroline's sisters continue to love and spoil her with kisses, songs, and attention and it makes me that much more greatful for all 4 wonderful girls that we have been blessed with.
1 comment:
Love the new photos! You are one busy Mom - wow . . . hang in there! Wished we lived closer and I would love to help out, dear Becca Boo.
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Mary P.
Post a Comment