
It truly is amazing how much we love our Caroline. She is an awesome baby! She doesn't hardly cry and when she does it's not loud and she is easy to comfort. When we were in the hospital, the nurse took her for a couple hours so I could sleep and when she brought her back, she told me that she stole all the nurses' hearts; she was awake and happy the whole time. ....I tend to be spoiling her a bit more than the others. She has slept with me every night since we've been home, which is something the other girls never did. I just can't help it, I even got her out of her bed the other day when she was sleeping just fine so she could sleep with me! She is a very special spirit and I can't imagine life without her.
2 comments:
She is so beautiful!! I can tell she has a very special spirit too Becca. I love her already. Can't wait to meet her.
shes absolutely gorgeous (: im so happy for you and the fam! cant wait to babysit her!!
Post a Comment