Okay okay, it's been like 8 months since our last post. I'm not going to make excuses this time....but I will tell you a sad story. The mishap: Right after Christmas I went to import pictures from Christmas Eve from my camera to our new computer, got confused and instead of deleting one picture off the computer, I deleted every picture off of my camera before I could post or save anything. Let's just say I spent most of that day in tears. The good news: We took pictures of our Christmas Disneyland trip with Kurt's camera, leaving us with plenty of good evidence of having a terrific time.
...Did I mention that I am pregnant with another precious little girl and taking care of two toddlers? Maybe that will make you have a little sympathy towards me and won't judge me for being such a slacker on the blog front!
1 comment:
So glad you back!
Post a Comment