Monday, June 14, 2010

Christmas at Disneyland
















This was Santa's best idea, yet! Jayden couldn't get enough of all the roller coasters, Aelaide was a bit scared at first (why we decided to take her on the Jungle Cruise and Haunted House first, I will never know), but she still hasn't stopped talking about how much fun she had, and Lilah loved people watching along wiht the Tea Cups and Winnie the Pooh. -The last night we took the girls to a special dinner where they got to meet all of the Princess' and get their picture taken with them. I think you can tell by the last picture how exhasted the girls were by day 5! ...I hope you enjoy the little taste of our good time!

1 comment:

Becca Moore said...

I think my favorite picture is the one with Santa - Jayden's pointing at him as if to say, "Get a load of this guy!" I laugh everytime I see it.