
Oh, Lilah. What baby could be more wonderful? Lilah is growing so fast, it makes my heart ache. She is crawling, babbling, clapping, eating real food, laughing, bobbing her head to music and so much more. When I check on her before I go to bed, she makes it tempting to crawl in her crib and snuggle next to her. She wakes in the morning ready for the day. I find her talking and playing in her crib while she waits for me and as soon as she sees me, an open mouth grin crosses her face and she can't stop flapping her arms and kicking her feet because of her excitement! As soon as I pick her up, she gives me an unmistakable hug; both arms around my neck and her face buried in my shoulder... Lilah, you make me so happy.
7 comments:
sweet sweet picture.
She's perfect. I can see why you want to crawl in there with her!
I love watching babies sleep!
Just wanted you to know we love looking at your children's photos!
Precious, precious, precious!
Love,
The Pasleys
Wow, she is so adorable. She is so big and changing so quickly.
awe... your blog! I can access it! Ha!
Glad you finally stopped by, Laurel!
Post a Comment