becca I cannot believe those costumes! you are a fun woman - I wish I could see more photos of you in that cow costume I hope I get to see your girls over the holiday - they look like a lot like you and kurt both to me love you emily
i ask myself, how is she even to hold lilah? did you freak out your kids? i can't believe kurt was willing to dress up like a little, i mean humongous lady. good work team moore.
2 comments:
becca
I cannot believe those costumes!
you are a fun woman - I wish I could see more photos of you in that cow costume
I hope I get to see your girls over the holiday - they look like a lot like you and kurt both to me
love you
emily
i ask myself, how is she even to hold lilah? did you freak out your kids? i can't believe kurt was willing to dress up like a little, i mean humongous lady. good work team moore.
Post a Comment