We went for a drive today, and while Kurt was shooting his gun, I thought Addie and I could pass the time by taking self pics. Well, she didn't want to, so refused to smile.
haha. Addie is so cute. When you coming into town next? I think you should keep your long hair, but I just love it long and I just cut mine and wish I hadn't. But in my defense the gal cut it shorter then what I asked for. Oh well.
alright becca--this is why anna's blog is so popular---it's updated. you do a new blog once a month my love. i'm constantly saddened when i check for more pictures of the girls or news on the moore household and lo and behold--we just need more of it is all. you're so fun, share the wealth. =)
3 comments:
haha. Addie is so cute. When you coming into town next? I think you should keep your long hair, but I just love it long and I just cut mine and wish I hadn't. But in my defense the gal cut it shorter then what I asked for. Oh well.
I was in and out of town today! I'll be back Sunday... Probably the next week too
alright becca--this is why anna's blog is so popular---it's updated. you do a new blog once a month my love. i'm constantly saddened when i check for more pictures of the girls or news on the moore household and lo and behold--we just need more of it is all. you're so fun, share the wealth. =)
Post a Comment