oooh, i think she's so pretty. i disagree, these are great pics (except none of you), you're just used to looking at my awesome photography, that's all.
OMG!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Leave it to you to have another GORGEOUS and AMAZING daughter!! I don't even think I was surprised! Hope everything is going great!! Give her a great big hug for me!! LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
oooh, i think she's so pretty. i disagree, these are great pics (except none of you), you're just used to looking at my awesome photography, that's all.
I can't wait to meet her. You are good at bringing babies into the world.
OMG!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Leave it to you to have another GORGEOUS and AMAZING daughter!! I don't even think I was surprised! Hope everything is going great!! Give her a great big hug for me!! LOVE YOU!!!
Congrats! she is beautiful! does she have your amazing hair?
Love ya and give me a call when you get a chance.
kalah kren
Post a Comment