Kurtis - Becca - Jayden - Adelaide - Lilah - Caroline
Oh Becca, the abandoned blog has come to life AGAIN!! I'm so excited because Addie is SO Beautiful. I love that pic on the top, Her eyes are so big and her hair is so red. GOtta love redheads huh!?
than your big right toe, i agree.
it's true becca, they are always painted so nice and bright. Beautiful toes.
your friends are goof-balls, I should know, especially that Linds. You have a gorgeous little girl
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Becca, the abandoned blog has come to life AGAIN!! I'm so excited because Addie is SO Beautiful. I love that pic on the top, Her eyes are so big and her hair is so red. GOtta love redheads huh!?
than your big right toe, i agree.
it's true becca, they are always painted so nice and bright. Beautiful toes.
your friends are goof-balls, I should know, especially that Linds. You have a gorgeous little girl
Post a Comment